TOU

My tutorials are written by myself and any similarities with other templates is nothing but coincidence, all are written in PSP9.
And are written for those with basic + advanced knowledge of PSP.


You MAY:
Link back to my tutorial for usages in groups or forums

You may NOT:
Copy and paste the whole tutorial to your group or forum.

Any outcomes of the tutorial are very welcome and will be posted & linked back to your blog.

Missy.Avenue@gmail.com

My Blinkie



Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 28, 2014




This tutorial was written by me on February 28  - 2014
Supplies:
Tube by VeryMany  You need a license to use their artwork and can be purchased here.
Scrapkit Alice, Don't be late by Michelle's Myths here.

Open a new file - 700x700 - Transparant background.

Open frame 5
Resize 75% - Copy into your tag.

Use your magic wand to select the inside. Expand the selection with 5px.
Invert the selection and paste paper 2. Hit delete and move the paper layer below the frame.
Keep it selected and paste your closeup tube. Hit delete and move below the frame.
Deselect all. Set tube layer to screen. (I used the normal tube - without resizing)

Open trees 1 
Place on the left side of the frame.

Open leaf 6
Resize 75% - Mirror - Place on top of the trees.

Open Hearts 9
Move to the right side of the frame - Select - select all - float - paste closeup tube - hit delete - set layer to luminance (L).

Open trees 2
Move to the left of your frame, but keep it near the middle.

Open flowers 1
Resize 65%  - Move to the left half of your frame.

Open grass
Resize 65% - Paste into your tag as top layer and move to the bottom of your tag.

Paste your regular tube (I resized mine 45% & mirrored)

Give all elements a dropshadow - I used 0-0-50-5
I used the same DS twice on my tube.

Add your name + copyright, crop the tag to your likings and you're done :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment